The GI-MAP™ (GI-Microbial Assay Plus) quantitatively assesses a patient’s microbiome with attention to bacterial, parasitic, and viral pathogens that can cause disease, disrupt the normal microbial balance, and contribute to chronic GI illness. Diagnostic Solutions Laboratory utilizes proven qPCR technology with high Sensitivity and Specificity to provide quantitative, accurate, and reliable results.
FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH SYMPTOMS OF:
• Suspected H. pylori Infection
• Fungal or Yeast Infections
• Bacterial & Parasitic Infections
• Intestinal Permeability (Leaky Gut)
• Viral Pathogens
• Chronic and Acute Gastroenteritis
• IBD-Inflammatory Bowel Disease
• IBS-Irritable Bowel Syndrome
• Autoimmune Disease
It is estimated that there are over 200 million cases of Gastrointestinal disease each year in the United States. Acute or chronic diarrhea caused by a bacterial, viral, or parasitic pathogens present in the GI tract, account for a significant proportion of these cases. Many of which go undiagnosed and untreated.